Are you an entrepreneurial person motivated by solving challenges for startups and scale-ups? Do you have a growth mindset, with a perception that every failure is an opportunity to learn? Are you also a system thinker with a digital marketer background that enjoys the fast-paced startup environment where you get the chance to work with driven, inspiring and humble people? Then, join us on our mission to create a world where good ideas become successful.
About the job
As a growth specialist, you will make sure that our B2B/B2C startups and scale-ups always put the end customers in the front-seat and base their decisions on data. You are the driving force and key player behind the iterative process and will steer the team toward its set goal and growth. In your role as a growth specialist, you will work with data-driven funnel marketing (the ARRR metrics) on a strategic level across the funnel. A large part of your work will also be hands-on work in the top of the funnel with SEO, SEM, paid social, email-marketing and other channels.
Your work includes leading and setting up the growth process that enables the client to work experiment-based, which includes education, project management and creating a baseline for analytics. You will, continuously test initiatives, execute on ideas and analyze the experiments in order to find what drives growth and an increase in company valuation.
At VNTRS we work with a variety of clients and startups in different stages, which means that your work also could include business development such as pricing and creating go-to-market strategies.
- +3 years working experience from performance marketing, setting up and optimizing digital marketing channels.
- +4 years working experience from paid social/SEM/SEO
- Knowledge about CRO
- Experience in setting up and analyzing web and app
- Experience from working with both b2b and b2c
- Project management skills
- Great change management skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Have experience from working at a Startup or as a consultant
- Business development skills
- Copywriting skills
- Hands on start-up experience
Our vision is a world where good ideas become successful. Because we believe that too many good ideas and passionate entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs fall short due to the wrong reasons - we are here to change this. We help to build digital products and services while also helping them get to market in a cost-effective way. If we believe in the people and the companies we work with, we are willing to reinvest part of our fee for equity to become shareholders and long-term tech partners. Our investment portfolio currently consists of 20 early stage tech companies that we’ve helped build, and we have helped hundreds of clients to work according to the VNTRS way of working.
We are currently 40 coworkers and at VNTRS we like to share risk and to have skin in the game. To partner up with promising entrepreneurs/corporations and share the risk and upside together with all our co-workers is one of the cornerstones of VNTRS.
Why VNTRS? Our values build on being caring, adventurous and inspiring. You will be part of a tightly knitted team that is passionate about building the products of tomorrow together. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and we have fun together. At VNTRS we share the success among all co-workers through ownership in our investment fund with tech startups.
- Ownership in our investment fund with tech startups All employees get a monthly equity bonus used to invest in VNTRS investment fund with tech startups.
- Challenging Responsibilities: Real responsibility from day one. Together we create your personal development plan, based on your career goals, and give the senior support guidance you need to achieve it.
- Great work-life balance Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after work at the office. At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous Benefits Yearly travel conference and a lot of fun events and afterworks