VNTRS is growing!
We are now looking for a Product Manager passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurial companies. Do you want to be part of our ambition to help Startups become successful and expand our business both within Sweden and internationally?
Do you have great skills in Product Management and would like to work with inspiring people? Then you will love working with us at VNTRS!
About VNTRS: Creating successful companies together with our clients is at the heart and soul of VNTRS. We believe that too many great ideas fall short due to the wrong reasons – we exist to change that. We are consultants but we don’t consider ourselves as such. We think that we get the best chances to reach success by becoming partners with our clients and working together as one team.
We are currently 40 coworkers and at VNTRS we like to share risks and have skin in the game. To partner up with promising entrepreneurs/corporations and share the risk and upside together with all our co-workers is one of the cornerstones of VNTRS.
As you will play a key role when we talk to startups by helping them with identifying their next step and how we can support them to take the next steps! You will be highly involved and hands-on with our customers and startups. We expect you to take on great responsibilities and not be afraid to challenge assumptions to make sure that the products you will be involved with always have the end customer in mind. Is this you? Then you’ll have a fun journey ahead!
About the job: In your role, you will be the product manager working alongside our experienced developers including frontend, backend, and UX/UI designers as well as market/strategy and investment professionals. Together we help companies in every aspect of their growth journey.
What You’ll Do
- Lead teams of engineers, designers and growth leads to ship impactful products.
- Provide product perspectives, evaluate opportunities and support strategies for our start up companies.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers' problems and help to coach them to avoid built traps and grow a successful company.
- Work collaboratively across teams to build and maintain a roadmap that unlocks value.
- Clearly communicate product plans, context and results to teams, across the organization and its founders.
- Bachelor's degree within business and/or engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience of Product Management in leading a cross-functional team
- Experience of building consumer or business facing products for tech companies
- Experience in taking a concept to product launch, driving product roadmaps, UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- A wizard in stakeholder management, have very good written and verbal skills
- A team player who can lead and inspire teams with a structured mindset
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and can drive multiple topics simultaneously
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Hands-on start-up experience
- Specialist industry knowledge from fintech, femtech, healthtec, regtec, proptech or other areas
- Experience as a consultant and managing projects with external clients
Why VNTRS? Our values build on being caring, adventurous and inspiring. You will be part of a tightly knitted team that is passionate about building the products of tomorrow together. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and we have fun together. At VNTRS we share the success among all co-workers through ownership in our investment fund with tech startups.
Ownership in our investment fund with tech startups All employees get a monthly equity bonus used to invest in VNTRS investment fund with tech startups. In just 3 years we have increased the value in our portfolio with 39%!
Challenging Responsibilities Real responsibility from day one. Together we create your personal development plan, based on your career goals, and give the senior support guidance you need to achieve it.
Great work-life balance Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after work at the office. At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Generous Benefits Yearly travel conference, a lot fun events and beneficial health benefit.