Senior UX/UI Designer – Startups
Creating successful companies together with our clients is at the heart and soul of VNTRS. We believe that too many great ideas fall short due to the wrong reasons – we exist to change that. We are consultants but we don’t consider ourselves as such. We think that we get the best chances to reach success by becoming partners with our clients and work together as one team.
We’re now looking for an experienced and passionate UX/UI designer to join our design team with focus on working with Startups. When we say “UX/UI”, we mean that you should have extensive experience working within a product development team, knowledge of carrying out both research, wireframing and testing, but also creating UI, design systems and working closely with front-end developers. An extra plus is also if you have previous experience from agencies where you have worked with branding and developing identities.
We’re looking for someone that is comfortable in not just leading the design process, but also be the one that holds the entrepreneur’s hands through the design process. Together with the client and the development team, you can be the one that delivers the next startup unicorn.
Why you should be excited by this job offer
- Opportunity to work with what could possibly become the next big thing.
- Our startups range from fintech to medtech, vettech to proptech.
- Create true value for people through design.
- Become part-owner through our investment fund.
What you will do
- Lead the design process for the overall product design- and development.
- Stakeholder management and guide the entrepreneur to take key decisions for their brands future development.
- Be the user’s voice in the project and make sure that decisions are based on insights.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and be able to execute testing (even though time and budget can be limiting).
- Develop a digital identity, style guide and overall UI-components.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work and total responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final UI.
- Be able to team up with other designers in the project where you take the lead.
Who you are
- You have at least 6+ years of working experience as a product designer or in digital projects as digital art director, UX/UI designer or equivalent.
- You have great visualisation skills, enable to hold insightful and inspiring presentations and overall storytelling skills.
- You have excellent visual design and UX-skills.
- You love to take the lead and don’t shy away from responsibility.
- You are comfortable working closely with development in general, but front-end in specific.
- Pragmatic, self-acting and a people person
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant academic high school degree or diploma
- Able to showcase previous work through online portfolio or similar.
- Fluent in English and understand Swedish on a good level.
- Work experience from communication- or branding agencies
- You enjoy facilitating workshops.
- Previous experience as a consultant
- Fluent in Swedish
- Language skills in a third language, for example Danish, Finish or Estonian
Our values build on being caring, adventurous and inspiring. You will be part of a tightly knitted team that is passionate about building the products of tomorrow together. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and we have fun together. At VNTRS we share the success among all co-workers through ownership in our investment fund with tech startups.
- Ownership in our investment fund with tech startups
Our employees get a monthly equity bonus used to invest in VNTRS investment fund with tech startups.
- Challenging Responsibilities
Real responsibility from day one. Together we create your personal development plan, based on your career goals, and give you the senior support guidance you need to achieve it.
- Great work-life balance
Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after work at the office. At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous Benefits