Do you want to build your career in a company that works in the tech start-up world and with inspiring people? Would you flourish in a fast-paced environment where you play a big part of expanding our business in Estonia and internationally? Then you will love working with us at VNTRS!
VNTRS is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our recruitment team! We are a digital consulting company and a seed investor that works in the interface between digital product development and investments in technology companies.
How you will make an impact
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working closely together with the current Recruitment team in Stockholm, playing an important role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organisation.
Particularly focusing on recruiting for our tech consultant team, you will also contribute towards developing our recruitment practices as a whole. Your job will include all parts of the recruitment process and being the go-to person for all recruitment related aspects for the Estonian office. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent out there by networking and ensuring our presence as an attractive employer within the tech start-up field.
You will have the biggest chance of succeeding in this role with a combination of people skills, analytical skills and a recruitment or/and sales background.
We offer you a place in a fantastic team in an engaging environment, and most importantly, an attractive and fun place to work!
More specifically, you will:
- Work with recruitment in multiple key areas, specifically tech-related roles in VNTRS Stockholm office.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Book and conduct interviews to qualify candidates and work with the whole recruitment lifecycle
- Build strong partnerships with various stakeholders and be the trusted advisor for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment area to hiring managers in the office
- Work closely with our Head of Recruitment and Growth Hacker to make sure we attract and hire candidates who share VNTRS passion for entrepreneurship and startups.
- Work with Employer Branding activities, such as recruitment events, fairs liked to meeting candidates.
- Suggest improvements and help develop the processes for ensuring high validity and efficiency
- Help out with HR/People related questions (optional)
Who you are
To succeed and thrive in this role at VNTRS we believe you have/ are:
- A few years experience of working in a fast-paced environment in sales or sales-driven recruitment
- A peoples person who loves social interaction
- A driven and structured person
- Happy to work independently and in a team
- Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders making sure hiring criteria is aligned with business priorities
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection. You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Experience of or interest in tech/startups
- Experience with working in a data-driven environment
- Project management skills
- Speak Estonian
About VNTRS: our vision is a world where good ideas become successful. Because we believe that too many good ideas and passionate entrepreneurs fall short due to the wrong reasons - we are here to change this. We help to build digital products and services while also helping them get to market in a cost-effective way. If we believe in the people and the companies we work with, we are willing to reinvest part of our fee for equity to become shareholders and long-term tech partners. Our investment portfolio currently consists of 23 early stage tech companies that we’ve helped build, and we have helped hundreds of clients to work according to the VNTRS way of working.
We are currently 40 coworkers in Stockholm and 4 in Tallin, and at VNTRS we like to share risk and to have skin in the game. To partner up with promising entrepreneurs/corporations and share the risk and upside together with all our co-workers is one of the cornerstones of VNTRS.
Why VNTRS? Our values build on being caring, adventurous and inspiring. You will be part of a tightly knitted team that is passionate about building the products of tomorrow together. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and we have fun together.
Market's best Equity programme All co-workers get the exclusive right to invest in our portfolio of startups that we all work with. When we do exits you will get a complementary 100% bonus yielding potentially amazing returns!
Best practice operational methodology You get to learn how to build successful companies from idea to success by using our 5 step best practice operational methodology.
Real responsibilities and mandate to make change We believe in a flat organisation where everybody is shaping VNTRS. You will get real responsibility from day one. Together we create a personal development plan based on your career goals and give you the senior support you need to achieve it.
Great work-life balance Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after work at the office. You also get to join our yearly conference where we travel together! At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Generous benefits On top of the amazing equity programme
VNTRS is growing - check out our career page for more job openings.