Are you studying and looking for an internship? Do you want to start your career in a company that works in the tech start-up world and with inspiring people? Would you flourish in a fast-paced environment where you would play a big part of expanding our business in Sweden and internationally? Then you will love working with us at VNTRS!
VNTRS is a digital consulting company and a seed investor that works in the interface between digital product development and investments in technology companies.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to join our recruitment team in Stockholm. You are flexible, have a high work morale, and take responsibility for planning your time well.
How you will make an impact
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will be working closely with the Recruitment team, playing an important role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
You will be focusing mostly on recruiting for our tech consultant team, but you will also contribute towards developing our recruitment practices as a whole. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent by networking and ensuring our presence as an attractive employer within the tech start-up field.
You have the greatest chance of success in this role if you are communicative, structured, analytical, and have strong social skills. To succeed in this role we would like you to have experience within sales or/and recruitment.
We offer you a place in a fantastic team in an engaging environment, and most importantly, an attractive and fun place to work! More specifically, you will:
- Work with recruitment in multiple key areas, specifically tech-related roles in VNTRS offices – Stockholm, Tallinn, and Helsinki.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates (mostly on LinkedIn).
- Design and publish recruitment ads
- Book and conduct interviews
- Follow-up of candidates
- Build strong partnerships with various stakeholders and be the trusted advisor for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment area to hiring managers.
- Participate in Employer Branding activities, such as recruitment events, fairs, and other exciting activities linked to meeting candidates.
- Ensure VNTRS diversity targets are being met along with the HR team
- Suggest improvements and help develop the processes for ensuring high validity and efficiency.
- Work on an innovative and experimental basis, helping with improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting operations.
Who you are
To succeed and thrive in this role at VNTRS we believe you have/ are:
- Studying at a University or Vocational school.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in sales or recruitment.
- Are motivated by working towards goals and targets
- A peoples person who is a natural in dialogues with new people
- Structured in your way of planning and time management
- Comfortable working both independently and together with a team
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good enough and perfection.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships with people from various backgrounds.
About VNTRS: our vision is a world where good ideas become successful. Because we believe that too many good ideas and passionate entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs fall short due to the wrong reasons - we are here to change this. We help to build digital products and services while also helping them get to market in a cost-effective way. If we believe in the people and the companies we work with, we are willing to reinvest part of our fee for equity to become shareholders and long-term tech partners. Our investment portfolio currently consists of 30+ early-stage tech companies that we’ve helped build, and we have helped hundreds of clients to work according to the VNTRS way of working.
We are currently 40 coworkers and at VNTRS we like to share risk and to have skin in the game. To partner up with promising entrepreneurs/corporations and share the risk and upside together with all our co-workers is one of the cornerstones of VNTRS.
Why VNTRS? Our values build on being caring, adventurous, and inspiring. You will be part of a tightly knitted team that is passionate about building the products of tomorrow together. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and we have fun together. At VNTRS we share the success among all co-workers through ownership in our investment fund with tech startups.
Ownership in our investment fund with tech startups All employees get a monthly equity bonus used to invest in VNTRS investment fund with tech startups. That way we can really impact our own investments ourselves
Challenging Responsibilities Real responsibility from day one. Together we create your personal development plan, based on your career goals, and give the senior support guidance you need to achieve it.
Great work-life balance Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after-work at the office. At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Generous Benefits, and Yearly travel conferences with team-building activities
VNTRS is growing - check out our career page for more job openings.